The copyright of the articles used in this blog follows the following policies.
- Texts are written by the blog author.
- The copyright belongs to the blog author.
- Images are placed on a minimal area to assist with blog contents.
- Books-related images (e.g. book cover images)
- In the case of book-related images, the author uses what is published at major online bookstores for critique purposes.
- The copyright owner of the book-related images must be specified in the following form:
Original title | Author | Translator | Publisher | Publication date>
- Other images
- Photographs taken by the author are used. Alternatively, only royalty-free images from the free image sites pixabay.com, unsplash.com, pexels.com are used.
- Sometimes official movie posters are used for critique purposes. The name of the movie and the release year have been specified.
- Videos shared by copyright holders on major video sharing sites were cited in some posts for critique purposes.
- When citing a video, the method that the original publisher provided to facilitate sharing was used.
If you have any other copyright related questions, please let us know below.