- It is a way to pass the speed bump that is encountered while driving without a shock.
- The car is running.
- Speed bumps are found at 10m ahead.
- Reduce speed just before the front wheel of the car touches the speed bump.
- If the front wheel of the car touches the speed bump, press the accelerator pedal to increase the speed.
- In this situation, the front part of the car is lifted slightly.
- As a result, the car smoothly passes the starting point of the speed bump.
- Immediately after the front wheel of the car passes over the high part of the speed bump, press down on the brake to reduce the speed.
- In this situation, the car faces down slightly.
- As a result, the car is less affected by the speed bump.
- There may be differences depending on the model and size.
We will send only the posts of checked topics.