- This article is about how to cook Shinramyun using the induction range.
- Induction range
- Induction range cookware
- Only cookware made of magnetic metal can be used.
- Glass or porcelain can not be used for cooking.
- Put 550cc of water into induction range cookware.
- After opening Shinramyun, put both noodles and soup.
- Add eggs at this stage to cook hard-boiled.
- The output of the induction range is maximized and boiled.
- For AEG induction range use P mode.
- When the water begins to boil, lower the output to between medium and high.
- Adjust to 11 for AEG induction range.
- Add eggs at this stage to cook soft-boiled.
- Boil for 2 more minutes with the output set to between medium and high.
- Stop the induction range and wait for 1 minute using the residual heat.
- Put it in a bowl.
- Eat delicious.
- The above description is based on the AEG induction range.
We will send only the posts of checked topics.